I dare to be different. Therefore, I am a...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pure Ice Haul

I've been trying to hold out on buying anything until I go to the ISSE Show in Long Beach, CA coming up at the end of January, but when I was at Walmart today these colors from Pure Ice looked so yummy I just couldn't resist one last nail polish purchase before the end of the year.
From left to right; Nasty Girl #978, Silver Mercedes #988, A List #974, Splash # 990, First Time #986 and Busted #967.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog. Thanks for following. I love Pure Ice so much. These all look gorgeous, I have Busted and will need a backup soon. What is your blog going to be all makeup or mostly nail polish? Can't wait to see what else you have in store for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours are so pretty! Cant wait to see them on!

    ReplyDelete