I dare to be different. Therefore, I am a...

Monday, May 24, 2010

Random Polishing Episode


I did my acrylic nails today with my Nail Popit forms then began painting them. First with just a translucent pink base with a pink tip, but it looked a little boring, so I added a little sparkle to the translucent pink, but it still wasn't wowing me. So I added some blue dots with a dot of white in the middle of them and it still didn't do it for me. Finally I did a little Konad stamping with plate # M25 and wound up with this Konadacure.

5 comments:

  1. Those are really pretty colors.
    XOXO, Erin.
    http://gottalovebeautyx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty :) I agree
    -there's a tag for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! i don't think I enough patience to do this. haha.

    i am now a new follower. follow me too?

    http://www.readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!
    i love your blog and i'm following you
    please pass by my blog if you have time
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete